Welland [Ont.] : Tribune, 1911.; 61 pages with full-text search [?]
Early Canadiana Online is funded by its users through subscriptions. Become a subscriber today to access all of the site's content and features.
There was an error retrieving this page.
Garrett, John C., d. 1930.
Carnochan, Janet, 1839-1926.
Ball, C. A. F. (Charles A. F.)
Niagara Historical Society.
Historic buildings : The centennial ; An old Canadian fort
Niagara Historical Society ; no. 21.
|Published||Welland [Ont.] : Tribune, 1911.|
Historic buildings -- Ontario -- Niagara.
Buildings -- Ontario -- Niagara.
Monuments historiques -- Ontario -- Niagara.
Constructions -- Ontario -- Niagara.
Niagara (Ont.) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
Niagara (Ont.) -- Constructions.
|Document source||Scanned from a micrfiche of the original publication held by the University of Western Ontario, D.B. Weldon Library.|
At head of title: Niagara Historical Society.
Title from title screen.
'"Ducit Amor Patriæ."'
This is the 2nd ed. of no. 7 of the series.
Original issued in series: Niagara Historical Society ; no. 21.
Complete contents: The centennial : written on the centenary of St. Mark's Church, Niagara / by J.C. Garrett -- Addressed to an old Canadian fort / by J.C. Garrett -- Two frontier churches / Janet Carnochan -- Locust Grove : the residence of Mrs. J.W. Ball / by Chas. A.F. Ball -- Fort Mississagua / by Janet Carnochan -- Navy Hall -- Jail and court house -- The French Count's house
Watters (2nd ed.), p. 680
57,  p. : ill., ports. ; 22 cm.